Abraham, son of Sarah duBois

Home Forums Genealogy Descendants of Louis Abraham, son of Sarah duBois

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of CarolynJuneNobles CarolynJuneNobles 3 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PatriciaSutton
    PatriciaSutton
    Participant

I just joined this site, my husband’s family line goes back to Louis duBois (and beyond) as Louis is his 9th great-grandfather. The family continued from Sarah’s son Abraham, his son Peter, and Peter’s daughter Catharine who married Jacob Holtzapfel (Holsapple) I have no information on Peter’s wife, or Abraham’s wife Eliza. Would love to connect with
    others who share the same history.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of PatriciaSutton PatriciaSutton. Reason: adding tags
    Profile photo of William DuBois
    William DuBois
    Participant

This site may help you to get some understanding of the family.https://www.wikitree.com/

Profile photo of CarolynJuneNobles
    CarolynJuneNobles
    Participant

My genealogy goes through Sarah via Abraham as well. Then Abraham’s son Henry. His daughter, Phoebe, married Ellis Thomas Jr. Their daughter, Rachel, married Thomas Foster. Their daughter, Nancy, married George Flint. Their son, John, married Mary Alley. Their son, Thomas Harlan, married Inez Austin. They had a daughter, Muriel Flint. She had a daughter, Eleanor Morgan. She had a daughter, Beverly Weber. She had me. I can’t believe my lineage goes back to a family who has their own association! Pretty incredible. I love researching my heritage!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.